**** me! my computers blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you need so many pcs, i thought you could do all those simultaneous downloadsusing one pc.

what connection do you use, out of interest?

1mb its faster to use more computers trust me i wouldnt have them if i didnt need them... i did have them before i started downloadin stuff though... only the 4 in my room i use to download downstairs are my higher spec ones i use for games and my graphic freelancing

i would assume he means small jobs for friends and family which are not "graphic freelancing". those are just personal favors or side jobs. I work for my college and my chamber of commerce. i do work on their wensites and projects. they let me do it all from home. I mainly use photoshop and Flash. I get paid minimum so i just work really slow. so technically I am a graphic freelancer

computer works fine just tried it again no problems wot so ever, so all what you said about psu ****in up everything turnd out to not happen cool
i just do bit now and then for a company i work for partime i also work for some charaties which is great for my cv :D also on a multimedia hnd and a+d avce

of course its graphic freelance....

"graphic design"
n.

The practice or profession of designing print or electronic forms of visual information, as for an advertisement, publication, or website.

"freelance"
(Pronunciation Key)free·lance
n. also free lance [ frlns ]

A person who sells services to employers without a long-term commitment to any of them.

An uncommitted independent, as in politics or social life.

A medieval mercenary.
v. free·lanced, free·lanc·ing, free·lanc·es
v. intr.

To work as a freelance: a journalist who freelances.
v. tr.

To produce and sell as a freelance: freelanced the article to a magazine publisher.
adj.

Of, relating to, or working as a freelance.

erm i would class that as graphic freelance wouldnt you?
wow i cant belive so many people in this world are jelouse over absolute nothing!! glad im not like that

PsychoticBoy said:
computer works fine just tried it again no problems wot so ever, so all what you said about psu ****in up everything turnd out to not happen cool
i just do bit now and then for a company i work for partime i also work for some charaties which is great for my cv :D also on a multimedia hnd and a+d avce

You're just lucky it didn't.

PsychoticBoy said:
of course its graphic freelance....

"graphic design"
n.

The practice or profession of designing print or electronic forms of visual information, as for an advertisement, publication, or website.

"freelance"
(Pronunciation Key)free·lance
n. also free lance [ frlns ]

A person who sells services to employers without a long-term commitment to any of them.

An uncommitted independent, as in politics or social life.

A medieval mercenary.
v. free·lanced, free·lanc·ing, free·lanc·es
v. intr.

To work as a freelance: a journalist who freelances.
v. tr.

To produce and sell as a freelance: freelanced the article to a magazine publisher.
adj.

Of, relating to, or working as a freelance.

erm i would class that as graphic freelance wouldnt you?
wow i cant belive so many people in this world are jelouse over absolute nothing!! glad im not like that

I'm not usually so rude but my freaking goddess please get a spell checker :|.

a) i use mostly slang faster to type
b) y do i need to think on an informal site like this?
c)if you have a problem with it its YOUR problem im perfectly fine

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom