Building a new Computer - What do you think of what I've decided on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this is whay i would do ( if this was my build it would be used predominatly for gaming bear in mind)

change your case to a cheaper one mine from ebuyer.com was about £15 and was half see through and came with 1 x 80mm fan and 1x 100mm fan and has a "gaming type" look about it then get a slightly smaller PSU as 500W is alot more than youll need, other than that i wouldnt change much else althogh i would like to reccomend the ATI x1950 i have the AGP 256MB version but id reccomend the 512MB version this card is absolutly amazing for its price and yeah im with you ive always stuck with AMD Good luck

IMO, this is whay i would do ( if this was my build it would be used predominatly for gaming bear in mind)

change your case to a cheaper one mine from ebuyer.com was about £15 and was half see through and came with 1 x 80mm fan and 1x 100mm fan and has a "gaming type" look about it then get a slightly smaller PSU as 500W is alot more than youll need, other than that i wouldnt change much else althogh i would like to reccomend the ATI x1950 i have the AGP 256MB version but id reccomend the 512MB version this card is absolutly amazing for its price and yeah im with you ive always stuck with AMD Good luck

Thanks for the advice.

Do you have a link to the graphics card you are talking about.

If you could find it on ebuyer.com - the UK's largest independent online retailer of computers, components, electronics, MP3 Players,cameras, televisions, DVD Players, car audio, software and more... it would be much appreciated.

it says its 512 on my link

is it definitely better than the graphics card i had chosen originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom