Nano pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
This comp will be probably kept under a big (50"+) tv screen not in a cabinet just out in the open.Well I have two possible builds now one micro atx and one micro-itx. The computer will be used for movies, music and pictures and web browsing no gaming!!! the excessive hdd space is for dvd rips that will be ripped by my current beast in my sig and transferred over lan

This is my most likely build it is nano-itx and the case is 8"x8"x8" lol going to be my incredible little beauty lol....................

Case: Psile | Silent Media center or living room PC according to Nexus
Mobo: Commel lV-667 COMMELL LV-677 Intel Core Duo/Core Duo 2 Mini-ITX express Motherboard
Ram: Corsair 2gb (2x1gb dual channel) DDR2 xms2-5400
Cpu: E4320 (I know its not out yet, does anyone know the power requirements? the e4300 is 65W)
hdd:750gb Seagate barracuda
optical drive: slot loading comes with case
Psu: external 150W Psile | Silent Media center or living room PC according to Nexus and the power adapter also available on that page
Networking: Wireless netgear b/g 54 mbps pci card

total price: £700 ($1400)

Here's my current issues heat dissipation out in the open so should have enough intake but the Seagate's run hot!!!!

Updating the bios as only the newest firmware supports core 2 duo so how can i do this??

Thanks for any help

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom