G7 Logitech Mouse Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magezzz

Baseband Member
I'm planning on getting G7 Logitech Mouse for my new comp, but will the 2.4Ghz Frequancy interfere with my 2.4Ghz Cordless phone ?

The G7 is the first wireless mouse I have went with... So far I've had no problem's at all with it.. An I run a 5.8 GHz wireless phone in the studio as well about 4 feet from the mouse, Which hasn't caused one problem.

Over all I like the mouse alot. I will buy it again. I mainly went with the G7 due to my pc being used alot for much bigger thing's rendering my time around the pc itself rather hard to do, So I went with wireless.

The G7 is the best wireless mouse and is a good choice...for wireless.

Wireless mouse are not a preference for most hardcore gamers. The Battery must be changed every 2 days or so and the tracking isn't as good as wired such as an Mx-518. Still it's a very good wireless mouse and you would be happy with it. The Frequency should not interefere.

I haven't really noticed a difference from my G5 to my G7... I'm not saying there isn't one, But it's such a small difference to me I can't notice it at all.

As for the batteries, I have to replace it once a day. The charger is really nice though since you can charge a battery even when the pc is off.

I wish however I could buy more of the batteries!! 2 Extra would be great.

Changing them only take's a matter of 10 second's at the most.

It's not that the difference is noticable really but it's just that I don't like wireless mouses since I play a game where my guild is in the top 50 and 0 seconds out of the game to change a battery could be really bad...plus I NEED 2 side buttons of FPS...like severely need. Plus wireless costs more.

Well some months ago I buy a G5 over a G7 because I was a little worried about some things I heard about problems if you play a lots of games in the PC so I decided to go with the G5. So far so good the mouse is great and beside I have never been a fan of wireless thats one of my main reason to go with the G5.

I have a G7 and I think its great. I did have to RMA it cuz it was DOA, but logitech customer service was really good. Plus, I got to keep all the stuff, even my old batteries, mouse, charger, everything so now I have 4 batteries and 2 chargers =)

dude what the fu*k ever.
i probably pwned you last nite in bf2.
there is nothing wrong with g7 wireless technology. if anything, it is better than the wired tech out now. no lag my man. at all.
it does not interfere with any other wireless.
set it to 2000 dpi and watch it go.

Well some months ago I buy a G5 over a G7 because I was a little worried about some things I heard about problems if you play a lots of games in the PC so I decided to go with the G5. So far so good the mouse is great and beside I have never been a fan of wireless thats one of my main reason to go with the G5.

problems..?
hahhaha i game INCESSANTLY.
and my lilttle wireless mouse is there. changing the battery? maybe a big deal, but not really.
i'm tellin ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom