Web page maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamtank

Solid State Member
I was looking for a free and failrly easy to use web page editor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

HTML-Kit

Cheers,
Williwaw
thLavaLampSmall_anim.gif

Raze664 said:
Notepad is tempting, personally I use dreamweaver. I do alot of websites. :D

Is dreamweaver the best application for creating web pages?

How steep of a learning curve is involved?

I too want to get a good application for creating web pages. I want one that will make it easier, but at the same time I don't want one too complicated that I get lost with it.

Thank you.

Is dreamweaver the best application for creating web pages?

How steep of a learning curve is involved?

I too want to get a good application for creating web pages. I want one that will make it easier, but at the same time I don't want one too complicated that I get lost with it.

Thank you.

Dreamweaver makes it easy because all you do is enter in what you want, and it automatically creates the HTML for the site. Yes, there is a lot of things you can utilize, and it will be somewhat confusing if you have no idea what you are doing.

That's where your friend Google comes in. He will show you websites that have DW Tutorials, where you can then figure out what you need.

IMO, Dreamweaver is one of the best.

That's where your friend Google comes in. He will show you websites that have DW Tutorials, where you can then figure out what you need.

I don't think Google is a He or a she for that matter. Thou greatness is more like an androgynous god.

:)
Williwaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom