Rebuilt Gigabyte Aurora Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
Well, some of you may have seen some of these already, But I'm presently debating doing some mods to my Beloved aurora.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post em, and maybe ill actually do em.

Pics at present,

dsc05614largeco0.jpg

dsc05629largeqt6.jpg

dsc05630largeht4.jpg

dsc05628largeks6.jpg

Its a custom built loop.

Swiftech MCR-220 Radiator
Laing D5 pump
Aquaxtreme Mp-1 Gpu Block
Aquaxtreme Mp-1 Cpu Block
Saint Globain A-60-G 1/2'' I.D. 3/4'' O.D. tubing
Yate Loon Fans

Well there's not really much to be done here. The case is already very pleasing to look at. If you want you could just get a different style tubing for your water loop that will stick out more. My only suggestion is to get rid of the blue! I've been a victim of it too haha. I see blue in everyones case, I hate it. I really want green or something. You should get a more unique color, Something that will stand out more and make your case pop out. If you want to choose a new color scheme obviously the fans in the back could be traded for LED fans. That's about all I could come up with, I don't think you should go cutting holes into that nice case.

I like it. Nice and clean to look at, and the wireles are nicely managed.

Is than a TruePower PSU you got there? How do you find it? I've got one coming with the case I selected for my new build, the TP2 480W version.

I debated going a different color, but my motherboard has a buttload of blue leds built into it so i just went with the flow.

The hard drive cant be truned backwards as it uses a rail mounting system so :-(

I just put in the black tubing as an upgrade from 7/16 masterkleer. I was sick and tired of stuff growing in my loop and the black tubing doesnt allow light in and thus nothing can grow. Plus I'd never seen it used before.

I like the fans I have going on in the back because theyre nice and quiet lol

Maybe at some point i might go red but we'll see.

The power supply is a Seasonic S12 500W that i got to review. Fell in love with it. Has more cables than I need, and ive used it in 2 builds c2d and a64 and its handled everything ive thrown at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom