New Upgrade at Tech-Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The five chararacters needed to constitute a post is an attempt to avoid post padding and useless posts.

Do you think we should up that number? :)

Also, still tweaking on permissions....so this forum is definitely fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
Dave :D

Quick reply box missing

Forum jump doesn't have the forums in it...
I'm adding forums to the Forum Jump box (don't want the private forums in there).

So groups can already add their custom avatars. However, this will soon be a feature that only members can do after a certain amount of posts again.

What about having the user info to the left of the post again, instead of on top?
I agree with all 3 of you in that. Low on the priority list, but will check it out. Edit: Just happened to remember where that was and checked the old style instead of Legacy....maybe we should vote on it, but I like this way better, too.

Dave :D

Another thing that's sorta annoying.

There's only 10 posts per page instead of atleast 15 by default. :(

It seems as though the server is buckling under the load. Is Larry going to optimize everything or something? What are the specs of the server?

It seems as though the server is buckling under the load. Is Larry going to optimize everything or something? What are the specs of the server?

Seems normal to me. Then again, I don't have the quickest internet

The "Quick Links" box up at the top has stuff in it, but when I click on something in that menu, nothing happens.

yo wow this is new tried to come visit and what a surprise i was wondering when these changes would happen good to see Tf progressing. So what did you upgrade vb to a newer version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom