I have a predicted build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfDoom

Daemon Poster
Ok i have thought about this over and over again and i think im ready to do this build. I am going to keep my HDD and my CPU but im replaceing the Celeron my old one im useing right now and going to put in my new build for a while and replace it with a Pentium D dual core 2.8Ghz. Just a quick question if i have XP installed on my computer now is it copyed to my HDD so if i just transfer that i dont need to make a back up. or do any sort of file transfer or redownload anything. Im going to go order my parts in tigerdirects retailer stores this weekend and have them send me my parts via Fedex. Here is the list of parts im useing I have an HDD and CD-DVD burner and Floppy drive if i need it and a Processer, im swaping a Celeron D my original for a Pentium D a dual core one when i get the extra money.

Case:Apevia Silver X-Cruiser Case ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB, Audio and Firewire Ports X-CRUISER-AL at TigerDirect.com
PSU:Reviews for Apevia 500-Watt ATX Dual 80mm LED Fan Blue Aluminum, Clear Top Power Supply ATX-AS500W-BL at TigerDirect.com
Mobo:ECS 945GZT-M (v1.0) Intel Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard Audio Video PCI Express 10100 Ethernet LAN USB 2.0 Serial ATA 945GZT-M V1.0 at TigerDirect.com
Graphics:EVGA GeForce 7900 GS KO 256MB GDDR3 SLI PCI Express Dual DVI HDTV Video Card 256-P2-N624-AR at TigerDirect.com
RAM:Buffalo Select 1024MB PC4200 DDR2 533MHz Memory D2U533B-1GBR at TigerDirect.com

Voice your opinion and some feedback if you have any. Thanks for seeing me through this thing.

He might live in canada. But if he doesn't.
Newegg and Zipzoomfly definitly have better selections.
And ZZF has Free shipping on most products.

I live in the US but i dont want to buy from Newegg they dont have any retailer stores in NC so thats why Im buying my stuff from tigerdirect. I have to buy all my stuff from them, I would that be a good PSU i dunno much about PSU's so is it good or not?

Take a look at my power supply guide Linked in My sig.

^^ Brain fart.

Yea, the Ultra X finity is a big improvment over the Apevia.

Ok im ordering tommorow!:D This is going to be awsome do you think this is going to run Rainbow 6:Vegas? What about FEAR or Bf2. what about with a celeron or pentium D dual core?

Tigerdirect is overpriced man. You will get more for your money at Newegg or Zipzoomfly. Highly recommend another place.

With a 7900GS you won't need 500w really but it's fine.

What res are you going to be playing at?

I'd say it should be able to max out at 1024x840 but may have a little trouble maxing out beyond that becuase of only 1gb ram. Still It should be able to offer you very good performance still and you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom