New High Performance Rig, Feedback Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you could man....you should try it and see what you could get hehe. Just make sure the info is like.

Corsair XMS2!!! Corsair is the leading name in computer memory. These run at DDR2-800 which is very fast! You cant get these retail for less than $230 and I just want $180 for some sticks of G.Skill that will...I mean I'm bankrupt and in need of selling my computer piece by piece! Did i say buy different? Why would I do that these are the BOMB!!

^stop knockin corsair they have much better high end ram, i admit g.skill has better lower end ram but gskill doesnt go past 1000 corsair hold the fastest ram record with ddr2 1111 and corsairs value select rival your g.skill

(although i do admit g.skill looks alot cooler!)

We aren't knocking on Corsair in general but rather their crappy OVERPRICED XMS2 line. Who really needs DDR2-1111 stock? I can hit DDR2-1130 with my G.Skills at half the price!

Okay, back to the thread topic.. I'm still in need of a good liquid cooling system. I'd prefer a kit, but individual parts are okay. Any good suggestions that would work with my set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom