Sports Bike (Motorcycle) or PC Build? Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Pfft...... I'm hearing a lot about this "New CPU, New Memory, and New ________(fill the blank)"

I know this is kind of stupid but I know computers and its parts are just updated on and on and on. New parts every say........ month or so?

So, im thinking, whether I should build my system now or get a sports bike (motorcycle) or something. At least, the motorcycle wont have new parts that I'd have to buy :D But of course new models will come but not at the price range you desire. Usually new models comes out every year for the same price range and stuff. But anyway........ should I build a new system or get a motorcycle? Because Id really love to have a motorcycle and I dont really need the new build until Fall 2007 around September when Ill be in college. By then, there should be new stuff out already, vista is more stable and etc. Prices will also be down by a lot.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance :p
Hopefully you guys will help me decide :D

And oh, I haven't received the money I transferred from my PayPal account to my bank account. It says on the PayPal site that the money transfer is complete one day after I requested it but in their site said it will take 3-4 days for it to fully process. I requested this on Friday (March 9, 2007) and since weekends doesn't count, the money should show on my bank account on Wednesday or Thursday. I guess Ill have to wait, otherwise Ill have to give them a call to see whats going on. I want my money so I can either build a system or get a bike :D

pinoy3000 said:
Pfft...... I'm hearing a lot about this "New CPU, New Memory, and New ________(fill the blank)"

I know this is kind of stupid but I know computers and its parts are just updated on and on and on. New parts every say........ month or so?

So, im thinking, whether I should build my system now or get a sports bike (motorcycle) or something. At least, the motorcycle wont have new parts that I'd have to buy :D But of course new models will come but not at the price range you desire. Usually new models comes out every year for the same price range and stuff. But anyway........ should I build a new system or get a motorcycle? Because Id really love to have a motorcycle and I dont really need the new build until Fall 2007 around September when Ill be in college. By then, there should be new stuff out already, vista is more stable and etc. Prices will also be down by a lot.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance :p
Hopefully you guys will help me decide :D

And oh, I haven't received the money I transferred from my PayPal account to my bank account. It says on the PayPal site that the money transfer is complete one day after I requested it but in their site said it will take 3-4 days for it to fully process. I requested this on Friday (March 9, 2007) and since weekends doesn't count, the money should show on my bank account on Wednesday or Thursday. I guess Ill have to wait, otherwise Ill have to give them a call to see whats going on. I want my money so I can either build a system or get a bike :D

dude if it were me, id totally get the bike. think of the wind passing through your hair :D. If you get a bike, it will get you outside rather than keep you indoors. All my opinion though.

unless you get a laptop, then you could go anywere and do anything :D. I would go for the bike. There so much fun.

Get a bike!! Then build a PC when it gets cold outside.

What bike are you planing on buying?

IDK, do you have anything in mind? A particular one..... something cheap though. Hehe dont go over $5,000.00 hehe :D

Id go for the bike hands down... nothing beats them.. i love my bike... XT 350cc... Plus the bike is something that will last you a long time... My 2 cents..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom