Hey All!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewchief

Beta member
Well I am new and just found out about this board today so I decided to join seeing how I am a techie at heart.:D Anyhow I work as a PC Tech for TEK Systems which is contracted to the military to install the new NMCI network for the Navy and Marine Corps. If you don't know already the NMCI network is the largest IT contract ever granted by the government and the largest Intranet system in the world. The project is currently funded at 6.9 billion dollars right now but I can see that going higher before it's through (like they always do :D). So I work with secure internal servers and mainly set up workstations for new users and configure everything from mapping network drives to importing their *.pst and *.pab files to Outlook and configuring print servers. I am a veteran of the Army where I was an AH-64 Apache Helicopter Crewchief for six years, hence the name Crewchief. I currently live in North Carolina with my wife and no children, but I will be moving up to Toledo Ohio in about a month. I love video games and thankfully my wife actually likes to watch. I currently have a XBOX, PS2, Gamecube and the good ol' puter. I like mainly shooters and games like Resident Evil and I can sit on the internet for hours, but can't we all ;) . I am mostly self taught when it comes to computers and have been using them as long as I can remember (Apple IIe anyone). Well I guess I will meet you all on the boards and hope to spend as much time as possible, but I am a member of 5 others and a moderator on one of them so my time is limited.

See Ya,
Crewchief

Welcome in the other net as well..........

Which are the other forums you visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom