Small keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrus

Baseband Member
My desks keyboard tray is pretty small so I need a little bit smaller keyboard then is standard. What's a good one that is also somewhat decent for gaming. I found a few I liked but people said that they sucked for gaming. I don't want anything extravagant on it like those huge Logitechs. Just all the basic keys and maybe some media keys although I don't need them.

wtf you don't need a gaming keyboard....i have a $3 Lite-on keyboard and it works just great.

Don't let anyone tell you that you "need" a gaming keyboard to kick ***.

Well I didn't mean a gaming keyboard per se.. Just that the small keyboards I've seen have really small and thin keys like laptops. With those, it's pretty easy to hit a key on accident. I use a standard generic keyboard right now and it works fine for gaming but it takes away from the amount of room for the mouse which gets annoying sometimes.

I don't want to pay $50 for a keyboard =/...

Also, is the MX310 a good mouse? I don't want to pay more then $30 or so for the mouse.

You use your mouse on the keyboard tray? I'd go nuts. The keys are already too far to the left to type comfortably for me, so I keep my keyboard shoved all the way to the right. I use my mouse on the desktop.

Razer for the win.

I use mine ont he keyboard tray as well..but its not a pull out tray. it's a metal stand and the monitor shelf is only 5 inches higher than that one.

I don't really like using it on the tray but the desktop is too high up for it to feel comfortable using it there. The tray is at the same height as the arm supports on my chair so it's best on the tray. Also I like having the desktop wide open for when I eat there :) (even though I usually have a bunch of crap scattered around it anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom