CPU And Monitor Bottleneck 8800Gtx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off the whole bottlenecking of an 8800GTX is very cynical. The bottleneck created by a C2D series is VERY minimal, nothing to worry about. If you are seriously scared of bottlnecking just overclock youe E6600 a bit.

If you have all the cables I guess that monitor is a good deal but regardless you do not need that low response time. 2ms is overkill. 5ms is fine, even 8 works great.

Please do not start with yo yo yo, we try to act a bit professional here.

Thanks guys, just need the extra approval. But yes, I thought that it wouldn't be "bottlenecked." Oh and Sora, I don't mean to be rude but, if you check out my other posts, (which are very low since I just joined two days ago or so :confused: )I try my best to be polite and is yo yo yo that offensive? I've been looking for a good forum community, people who respond fast (I got replies within three minutes literally) and who are fans of computers and frankly, that attitude on criticizing my entry to this thread is quite shocking. Crap. I'm preaching. Shoot. Anyway if you didn't like the yo yo yo, I'm sorry. Really. There's more beyond a computer, and being stern about it is kinda off the chart. But really, sorry, just trying to show some enthusiasm.

P.S. Oh darn my preaching. My lecture took more that 80 percent of my post. Hope I'm not off topic. :D

it's fine I've seen the others were professional enough and me and nagasama aren't so formal when I bash his gay XMS2 Ram (LOL)

Don't worry about a bottleneck with an E6600 and any monitor 8ms or below.

We like to respond fast here and offer the best Price/Performance parts.

you don't need a gtx to play on 1280x1024..... if thats the highest resolutions your getting, save your money and get a gts

get a gtx if you want to play with massive AA on 1680x1050 and 1920x1050......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom