Free Vista Upgrade Through Moduslink

Status
Not open for further replies.

db_21

Baseband Member
Anyone recieve their free upgrade of Vista from Moduslink yet? I heard that they started shipping

I havent heard of anyone who has recieved any Vista discs yet.

Re:

Moduslink...whenever I hear that word: :mad: + :sigh:

Took me forever just to get them to sort out my order. They finally sent me an email informing me that:

Validation is now complete and we will be processing your order. You should receive your order within 4-6 weeks and receive email confirmation when your order is shipped.

Haven't received a confirmation email telling me that it has been shipped. It says I should contact them via email to check the order status, but emailing them is just stressful.

The Acer laptop I ordered an upgrade for had to be returned this week due to a fault :( . Got my refund. A different one coming through tomorrow, with Vista Business Edition instead.

Will be interesting because moduslink will be sending me (hopefully) a Vista Premium Edition Upgrade, intended for the OS of the laptop which I've just refunded...:rolleyes:

HP used Moduslink for their program. I just got an email a day or two ago that said that my order has been shipped and I will receive it within a week. I heard that they ship in the order that the orders were received. I sent in for mine the first week in January. If you sent yours later, you may get it slightly later.

My order status was previously at "POP/COA validated" and is now "Order sent to back Office". Anyone know what that means?

My status has once again changed from "Order sent to back office" to "Order received". Anyone know what that means?

My status changed to "Order is approved" on the 12th. Anyone know how much longer till shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom