rediculous 3dmark06 score.. 5888!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
backup287 said:
maybe its X64 try 32 bit
wow you summed up like 3 hours of work in 10 ascii characters. unbelieveable lol. i really doubt its 64 bit xp though. and **** i still havnt tried the gpu driver lol i get sidetracked so easy.

3 hours?its not like i watch to see if you post like every second, i have school and another thing don't be so harsh to people trying to help you, it could very well be X64 due to its incompatibility to like 40%of games and programs out there

huh? i wasn't critizing anyone lol calm down. what i meant by that was when you siad try 32 bit that takes about 3 hours to backup my C:\ drive and install x86 windows and all that. it was kind of another way of saying easier said than done. lol sorry meant no offense.

reinstalling 8800gtx drivers landed me a 6143, still quite a bit sub-par of my target score. and i dont know if i got 300 more points because i had just rebooted or what.. man this is annoying.
do you think if i flashed my bios to the latest thing or whatever it would help?
i cant be sure because i dont remember my scores, but i think my old dual 7800's beat this. which is sad....

okay low score may be more related to x64 than previously thought... i read a thread at another forum about low benches with the 8800 gtx. and he was using xp64. so i guess i'll give the x86 a chance. i'll post the results tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom