rediculous 3dmark06 score.. 5888!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazer_viking

In Runtime
I searched ORB for people with my hardware --- and no one in the whole database had scores as low as mine!

Why am I only getting 5888 3dmarks?

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ @ 2775 MHz
RAM: OCZ 2048 MB @ DDR504, 3-3-2-8 (1T)
Mobo: DFI Lanparty NF4 UT SLI-DR Expert
GPU: EVGA 8800 GTX
PSU: 680w Aspire Beastpower

My FSB is at 252 with a FSB/CPU of 1:11 and a FSB/DRAM of 1:1.

What is the dealio? Request any additional information please. I know I probably forgot a spec or two.

Thanks in advance.

not right at all, i can bread 6k

try updating your gfx drivers?

ddr ram might be bottle necking the 8800, it has 1/2 the bandwidth of ddr2... but thats a long shot guess, considering our scores :(

I think it might be a driver thing, I built a system with a 8800gts and it didn't perform to where I thought it should be. It had an e6600, 2 gb of 4-4-4-12 ddr2 800, and a fresh install of xp, latest drivers. e6400's+gts at stock clocks were beating it, so I tweaked it up a bit and got it to perform equil to other 6600+gts combos. It was the first system I built that didn't perform to the top 30-50% of similar systems out of the box. Spent a few hours with it trying to find out what was wrong, but I gave up eventually because it was more power then they were gonna use, and it wasn't gonna be my system.

yea, everything is stable. ive ran orthos starting at 8:00 last night and stopped it when i got home today for a total of 21 hours. i get superpi of 29.829, which is a normal super pi for my cpu right?
i have the latest drivers for winxp 64.
i knew something was wrong with my computer when i saw the FPS dip to 8 in return to proxycon or w/e that first test is. i asked here and suspected it might be the power or something i had no idea.
what other drivers could i try install besides gpu drivers? just for shits and giggles, ill reinstall the gpu driver real quick. i doubt it will fix anything though i've had this problem for a long time. i've formatted since i first knew something was up lol.

ps. someone with a similar CPU wanna post their CPU score in 3dmark06? i want to see if my cpu is lagging or if it is my gpu.

ps. also, the clocks on my gpu are right too. i looked at it with rivatuner and thats what it detected even aftr a restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom