19"-20" widescreen recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimBlanchard

Daemon Poster
Hello,

I am looking for a a widescreen that is under £150, that is 19"-20", has anyone got any good recommendation for me?

Thanks

Tim

no luck from newegg they only ship in the us. and they charge taxes for california, which sux

TheEnd187 said:
no luck from newegg they only ship in the us. and they charge taxes for california, which sux

newegg.com is the best site to find products that r cheaper then in Best Buy, but ya the shipping can be off on most items. Some products like a seagate 250GB SATA HDD is free shipping. Most other products have mail in rebate, then u get charge for shipping with will cost u less then just buying the product with shipping w/ rebate.

im getting all my parts from there in the future that is, i need a job n money first.

Well since his price range is no higher than 150 euro...... thats about $280 U.S. maybe $290 but not higher than $300.00

Anyway, its kinda hard to suggest a 22"er instead because its price range typically goes from $270 and up from newegg. Not sure where to get bargain prices on Europe though.

For about 295 USD(I think thats around what it is) you can get a NICE 22inch Widescreen with say 5ms response time, at least at american prices. Give me a few sites and I'll pick out something.

If you have a futureshop equivalent in the Uk you can get a 931 bf samsung 19" 2ms response, 2000:1 contrast for 300 bucks...thats CAD dunno what that converts to, try to get a hold of the 931 bf

ok i'm from the UK, so could someone send me a link to a good one on a UK site please?

i.e cclonline.co.uk dabs etc...)

Thanks

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom