Ebay Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry it was just a thought but you would think it would be possible if you gave them a good price. I mean how much would they charge to forward it straight to AUS? Call them about it man.

I think what you would have to do is have both Newegg and an American Post Office (they wont scam you since its ran by the govt.) or maybe FedEx have them cooperate with you or something. Call Newegg and tell them to ship your orders to this address which will send your product in to a specific post office and then that post office will then send that product they received to your address.

I'm not sure how that would work really but thats basically the whole concept.

Yea that's what I'm thinking man. It may cost an extra 50 bucks or something but geez still alot better than being beat for your money by AUS prices. Just call them and see and I bet you can work something out. As stated our Govt may be corrupt a little ( a ALOT!!!!!) but its not like they're going to try to scam you or anything lol.

LOL Thanks guys... your help is greatly appreciated. I you ever need a boomerang or koala, just give me a call... :p

Chugget said:
LOL Thanks guys... your help is greatly appreciated. I you ever need a boomerang or koala, just give me a call... :p

lol i had a Boomerang once.... I liked it but my house window did not....

Hey guys, Itried NewEgg and they will only ship to a person with an address and credit card details. This is a pain. Anyone know what cheap companies ship to Australia (apart from Tiger Direct)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom