Computer is not booting up (No Visual Feed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoWarrior

In Runtime
Hello

First began to happen one day when trying to launch into Battlefield 2142 and press Play Online Now while it was loading into the game visual feed totaly cutted out suddenly and I had to turn off the computer. Checking if the moniter cords it all seemed in place and snug. On second attempt I tried loading it through the Play BF1242 Now on the desk top and then the same thing happened again, no visual feed, my moniters LED was orange symbolizing it.
Now, I am having a problem with my computer booting up at all. What I mean is that when I press my computer's power button, the power comes on but there is no bios beep and there is no visual display what so ever then moniters LED is orange meaning there is no visual feed. I tried many things but I'd like to hear what you guys think it is or if you happen to know.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply

I tested out another video card just now and unfortunatly its still doing the same thing, another thing also that I should have mentioned is that I tried to get the mobo beeper to scream (when there is some essential hardware not found) by taking out all the ram and turning it on but it was still silent and no visual feed. I made sure the mobo speaker wire was inserted correctly in too. Any other ideas would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom