Slow internet on one computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
One of my computers in my networks has a very slow internet. Downloads always gets interrupted and such. I recently reformatted it and after the reformat thats when it started to get slow. Maybe when installing softwares. I've ran ad-aware and spybot search and destroy scans. Not to mention also ccleaner didn't work either after I tried it.

I found out that I have mylittlespy monitor.exe keylogger from Advanced System Optimiser scan. It won't remove it.

Other than that what should I do to make my internet faster?

how have you got your netowrk setup? at many a LAN party i have seen router, hubs, and strangely enough modems fighting over DCHP. sometimes net is slow sometimes it out right dosent work. my modem is weird it tgries to act as a router and a modem. i disabled everything except ppo/e and let my router handle everything else. you might want to check on your modem too. The best i can tell is that the manufacturer wanted it to be where you had to have them install the products for you, cause average joe wouldnt be able to get it to work on his own.

Help! mylittlespy / Monitor.exe spyware!

I can't find any solutions to solve this problem! I scanned using Webroot Spysweeeper, Lavasoft Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy and still can't delete it.

But yeah its making my computer REALLY REALLY SLOW! I can't use my internet correctly and such. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom