Pc Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcm9669

Baseband Member
Well, My Pc sometimes Crashes, it shows the Blue Screen Of Death and then restarts! This problem has been going on for sometime now!! Anyone can help me please?

You need to be more specific about your problem so we can help you. List your system Specs. and when you get the Blue Screen, write down the information that appears at the top of the screen and at the bottom along with the "Stop 0x000..." error code.

Well I have:-

1Gb Ram
3.01Gz CPU
Windows XP Pro
160Gb Sata
128mb 9200 Pro Family Graphics Card

Are these enough? and the error is always different and crashes randomly!!

PC 's Crash, FACT. Theres not much you can normally do about it unless you can identify the definite problem. I Would advise just to reinstall XP. Save your self the worries.

You have to post your errors, otherwise we won't be able to narrow down the problem. If they're all different, then it is probably the Power Supply or RAM, it could also be overheating. Again, post the error code and messages. You don't have to reinstall Windows because if it's a hardware-related issue then you won't solve ANYTHING...Nice advice "KMAN"...! Post back with more info.

I already re-installed XP several times due to Virus problems, and still the Pc kept on crashing, power supply is good, and even Ram is, I bought another one and still the Pc crashed (so now I ended up with 1Gb) Well now the crashes are not so frequent but when I will get an error I will write it down and let you know, thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom