New photo tutorial on sytem build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooch

Solid State Member
I know that a number of other people have posted tutorials, but I figure you can never have too much information! :D

I just finished a new build with the Core 2 Duo E6600, Tuniq Tower T-120, P5B Deluxe Mobo, 4 gigs G.Skill DDR2 800, EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB, and Win XP x64 in a Thermaltake Armor VA8000 case.

This is not an advanced tutorial, more like an intro to how things go together, so it's fairly basic. But there's lots 'o pretty pictures!

Hope someone finds it useful.

http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/pages/systembuild_1.htm

:eek:

Great guide!!! Nice job.

I especially love, "The power supply is a metal box with a bunch of cables coming out of it."

You have a good way of keeping things simple and explaining the often overlooked points...

Dont those stock Intel Cooler tabs turn to install? I cant remember....

Edit: You missed; "plug in 24 pin power connector, 6 pin cpu power connector with pics"....

Edit: Holy Toniq! That thing is gonna rip the standoffs right out of the case!!!!

I like the clarity of your pictures and you did a great job providing a quick and easy guide. Note: You plugged your frontpanel switches and leds umop apisdn.

Instead of stick, Maybe you could add it to one other stick like this. Edit anothers post about buildiing and say another guide to building a pc followed by a link. This is the best guide I have seen in a while. (NEWer wize) Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom