3dmark06

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I just tested the comp in my signature and the max frame rates i got were 57 and during a couple of points it dropped to 0 fps :(. I thought that it should be able to get much higher frame rates then that. also i think ive screwed up the asus utility panel as it will open for a brief second then come up with 5 of the same error messages saying "AsIO.sys!!!"

I know the case fans are rubbish but my cpu temps start at 44 centigrade and then after some moderate gaming e.g. games from 3-4 years ago it reaches 57 the mobo also overheats a bit going from 30 to 47 the zalman copper fins are warm so i presume that it is properly connected especially as my temps arent dangerously high yet. I just noticed my comp has been on for two minutes and the cpu is now at 48 all it is doing is a virus check.

Matt

3Dmark programmes are VERY intense, plus there more for the graphical side of things rather than cpu i believe? so i wouldnt worry too much as long as you can play top games on max settings, who cares if your fps are low in 3Dmark?
What was your 3 scores at the end and the total out of interest?

do you know how to fix the asus control error ive tried reinstalling it three times didnt work

this is quite funny I have a 189gb external which I keep all my important backed up files like work and prison break lol but it was completely full had 1mb left. I accidently changed some settings in windows and thought Id just reinstall windows and reset everything to default as I couldnt b bothered to sit the over night. what I didnt realise when I entered th windows install screen was the size of the hdd i was installing on I erased all the data off my external and was left with a clean install of windows on it It took me a couple of minutes too nderstand what had happened i think i was in shock.

I will rerun it and post my scores tonight and take some pics.

Matt

no idea regarding the asus thing, sorry.

Ill have a guess at your score for later, im going to go with between 8 and 9000.

You will get 0 FPS sometimes becuase they test your CPU and what they do is they make your CPu the variable here and cut out your GPU power. Just like you would top experiment in science, you can't expect to find the power of something while having two variables.

I don't know about the Asus thing either though.

dude you erased an entire 188.9(lol 1mb left)GB hard drive with all your work stuff on it...?
yikes

also johnny u.k. way to nail 'er down with that estimate buddy;)

holy **** haha yea 8-9000 haha...I score just over 7k with my system overclocked lol. I'm gonna guess he'll score around 9k

tomorrow morning im afraid guys you shall have your score as I cant be bothered to find a lan cable which is nearly 100metres long so that it can go from the office to my room lol. I got the wifi edition p5b deluxs because i assumed it had wireless what does the wifi edition actually do apart from an extra fan port as that is the only difference in the settings i can find there is no wireless connection just lan???

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom