Wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I just got vista ultimate and its installing in the backround. I got a message saying i had to delete nero and my printer may not work, powerdvd or whatever may not work, ect. Guess thats why people say to stay away from vista till service packs come out. Guess i should've listened and kept my $400.00 till a service pack came out.

HP has buily-in drivers in Vista. Most everything else is SOL until the manufacturer gets off their collective duffs.

Norcent what do you do for a living? arent you like 16 and you have all this money to spend :confused:

no i am 17 since november 24th. I have 4 jobs. 2 online and 1 fixing computers and 1 at a grocery store.

Now back on topic. Anybody here have vista ultimate? I need the following file: tokens.dat

its located here: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareLicensing\tokens.dat

For some reason it got deleted cause i got a virus and the BSOD.
I don't want to reformat and crap cause that takes 2 hours just to put vista ultimate on my pc.

My e-mail address for that file if you have it is: dodgeviper_121@hotmail.com

I decided to reformat and for some reason both of my hard drives reformatted so i lost all my backup and everything. Oh well time to try vista again.

I personally would have waited. Good luck though! A buddy of mine has tried multiple times to install it, crashed over 36 times, and he gave up. Would'nt let me even set it up for him either, he just sold it off.

i ran into a few issues while installing vista (blue screens, shitty graphics). be patient with it and everything will be fine. my vista home premium is running stunningly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom