320GB HDD
Dell 20" ultra-sharp monitor
256MB nVidia . GeForce 7900GS
Sound blaster X-Fi Xtreme sound card
Logitech MX300 cordless keyboard and mouse
TV tuner
13 in 1 card reader
3 years warranty parts and labour

PC will be used for internet browsing, work, light-medium gaming, photo editing and music/photo storage.

Any opinions would be gratefully appreciated.

AV1311

That computer would do everything you intend to do...fine. But you'll save more money if you were to build it yourself, than buying it from Dell.

yeah you would save 100 or 2 by buying all those parts individually off other sites and building it yourself, if you really dont want to do it yourself then thats still an ok deal considering what your getting

Well Actually if you take each part and bought those same pieces the DEll might be cheaper but the problem is..I bet they give you crap RAM crap PSU with low watts and bad amps and other stuff. Overall you can find much better parts and not have crap DDR2-533 RAM either. I highly suggest picking out the parts on your own.

yeah, my cousin bought a dell with a pentium d. and the powersupply was a 300w psu with very low amps on the 12v rail. they give you the bare minimum for the powersupply. as for the ram...yeah its usually crappy ram.

build your own. Dell will provide you with a crappy PSU and shizzle. Build your own and you get quality parts, parts you actually chose and still pay much less than a prebuilt one.

i totally agree with you probably building your own pc, it can be a pain in the *** sometimes if haven't done it before...but its an experience and money saver :D

btw, i use a dell, specs are below. It works great for me:) its also a laptop tho :amazed: don't really know how to build a laptop yet :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom