Pictures, finnially....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if i knew askin if the RAM was Dual Channel or not was gonna send ppl into a frenzy i wuld of just said... hey cool build lol

**** it has became a monkey SH*t fight. Well, I found out that it was running in single, not dual. So I am sorry to say the debate it official over. That doesn't mean we can argue about something else. Also i did get help. It wasn't necessary help. (From someone who has been doing it for years.) I did most of it. I was almost done with construction when he called and came over to help. The other thing I need to do was install the pins, graphics card, windows, and drivers. i did everything else and the drivers. Though i knew how to do what he did. Plus i needed a legal copy of Xp so you can give my help props for that. The one thing is for sure. i learned more here than from anyone else, besides myself with trial and error over time.
Again thanks guys.
i am about to get a 22" wide screen monitor, any suggestions. Also what are good brand of disk. CD-r, DVD-r, DVD-rw, DVD DL-R. Thanks

I must say... Thats a nice build... I espically like the TV... I can imagine what future games like crysis will look like on that..... or better yet... HL2...drool....

Yeah, HL2 looks unfreakingbleavable. But a regurlar window. Looks not as good. The resolution is quite low, for my standards. Very soon i will get one then I will have a second a few months after that. I can't wait. I also hope my burners for my DVD Drive work. Don't have any disk though other than CD-r but they are not really mine.

zalman-cnps9500-led-6.jpg

That bluish blur is the fan. The fan on the 9500 sucks air IN instead of blowing air OUT. Also notice how one side of the heatsink fins are slightly shorter than the other? Compare yours to the pic. Unless your exhaust fan is in the front of the case, turn your Zalman around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom