Final Builds!! Two builds comparison which one should I go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora said:
Go with the Hiper i posted...it's really good for the price. Hiper makes quality PSU's also.

Thanks, I can afford that one, thats only a few bucks difference and it looks better on the outside too haha :D Ill get that one and the second build.

I'll go with the second build now....... do you guys have any other recommendations on my build?

Thanks for the replies btw :D

Still not sure if i should get Vista Ultimate or Premium Edition. What are your guy's suggestions?

I'll be mainly using the computer for gaming, video editing, and photo editing as well as some normal uses like word processing and etc. Not really doing any sort of hard core networking and stuff like those.

If you don't need all the bells and whistles of Ultimate (remote desktop, dreamscene, extra security measures, texas holdem :cool: ) get Premium.

Jrod said:
If you don't need all the bells and whistles of Ultimate (remote desktop, dreamscene, extra security measures, texas holdem :cool: ) get Premium.

Texas Holdem? I want that haha, nah..... Not sure what dreamscene is though.... sounds interesting. Could you tell me more about it while I research it too :p

Edit: oh that thing. Video background thing...... hm....... not worth 100 bux haha

Ok thanks, ill change it from ultimate to premium and ill be ordering these parts in a week or two. Ill be posting pictures as soon as it arrives and when I build it and after its built. Thanks for all your help Sora :D

As for now, I need to go to bed hehe. :D pretty tired.

On your monitor, I would suggest the Sceptre 22" widescreen. I have it myself and it is amazing. No problems whatsoever, and it looks beautiful. It is about the same price too.

there is no Sceptre 22 inch near that price, the first one is 50 bucks more. Acer is renowned for making quality monitors though and that one is really cheap with 5ms. It'll serve him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom