Help with Dell 2400

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApolloIV

In Runtime
ok well my buddy has been wanting to play WoW, so he finally gave in and bought it, after the install and dowloading the patches we started to play. all was fine, but after about an hour he got the blue screen of death, telling him he needed to check his physical memory and graphics adaptor. So we tried upgrading the driver and all was well until we played for about another 15 min.s then the blue screen popped up again. he has 1gb RAM and running at 2.4 ghz with an integrated graphics card. Could someone point me in the direction of what the probelm could be, or any input you guys might have?
Thanks

If you could provide the 0x error codes from the bluescreen, we should be able to figure something out.

well we made changed the video settings as low as they can go and it seems to be working fine and stable, but i'm going back over to his house soon so if anythign i'll incease it and write down the code and get it to you guys. But since its running stable now would that cause just be a low grade graphics card?

Ok, well now after about a half hour of playing a window comes up and says Windows Display Driver has stopped respawned and must reboot. I've updated the drive but that didnt not help. Any ideas would be a big help. Thank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom