E6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll buy that Zalman... It looks pretty decent, 75 dollars, but I'm sure it'll be worth it when I'm done OCing.

p.s. augest, you have an intense rig, very nice :).

zalman is a pretty heavy Heatskink fan, but by anymeans it wont be too heavy to injure your mobo. BTW about the fan fitting into your case what case are you using? most midtowers should be able to fit the fan, and also after installing my fan it can cut you very easily, so be careful.

if you do get the zalman, you have to take out your mobo before installing it (unless you have a huge full tower case). BTW, screwing the pins in is the hardest part because u have to push down the sharp metal sidings to screw the fan on, it really feels like someone is cutting your figers off.

yes very nice wire job. Haha i used cheap parts that are horrible to try to keep the wires out of the way (the inside looks horriblly jumbled lmao) heh but the system runs fast!! Either way very nice job on it man and even though the Zalman looks really nice I enjoy my Artic Freezer 7 that I payed 25 bucks for hah!!

That's still when I was putting it together. LMAO That's messy to what I have it at now.

I did find a pic that was taken when I turned it on for the first time to make shure everything worked before I added the rest. But I haven't taken any pic's since an I've changed the cable's around alot more where it's really clean in there. (Still not 100% happy with it though).

Click Here I'll have to take some more soon. I'm very up on making my case look as clean as I can. An thank's!

I wish...

Fayt19 said:
i got mine to 3.2 easy but it doesnt want to go past that...might be a heat issue or maybe a memory issue..

I can't get past 3.03. **** pc won't boot beyond that mark. I think my motherboard is holding me back. Memory too. My goal was 3.2 on stock hsf. BTW, at idle with stock hsf, cpu doesn't go higher than 27c. Hasn't gone beyond 37c under stress. So my hurdle isn't heat. Anyway, I'm very content with those temps. IMO, it's not worth spending another $60 on a "better" hsf when my current temps are pretty low. It's a shame though I can't get past 3.03. I've read others have gone up to 3.4 on stock cooling.

augest said:
Click Here[/url] I'll have to take some more soon. I'm very up on making my case look as clean as I can. An thank's!

dude i cant see sh*t in this picture...hah stick to the other one.
i can see that knight rider ram lit up inside, tho...woot.
can't stay long, i gotta get "cracken" so i can take the lead back from sora...

Yeah your right sorry, It was meant to show the case lit up, I thought you could see the wire's better. LOL Well just have to wait till I take some more. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom