saving a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm0030

Baseband Member
Is there anyway of saving a video from a website like YouTube. i tried right clicking on the link and clicking on "save target as" and i would save it to teh desktop but it would just save the website address and would send me to the site. the reason i want to do this is because i want to put it on my ipod

any help would be apreciated

thanks

www.replay-av.com
The pay version works amazingly well. I have used it many times and haven't had any problems at all. It costs about $50. The free version only lets you capture 5 MB streaming video.

superdave1984 said:
www.replay-av.com
The pay version works amazingly well. I have used it many times and haven't had any problems at all. It costs about $50. The free version only lets you capture 5 MB streaming video.

this program is the bomb. it took me a second to configure the enhance sound card, but I got it working

EricB said:
this program is the bomb. it took me a second to configure the enhance sound card, but I got it working

Yup. Any video you see, just right click, select properties, copy the URL and stick it in the recorder. Presto!! You have video after it gets done. It takes about twice as long to download as the video length depending on the speed of your network. At least that has been my experience. For example, if your video is 2 minutes long, it takes about 4 minutes to capture. For vids that have multiple URL's in a string, get the last one in the string.

superdave1984 said:
Yup. Any video you see, just right click, select properties, copy the URL and stick it in the recorder. Presto!! You have video after it gets done. It takes about twice as long to download as the video length depending on the speed of your network. At least that has been my experience. For example, if your video is 2 minutes long, it takes about 4 minutes to capture. For vids that have multiple URL's in a string, get the last one in the string.

with me, it's the opposite. it takes less than half the length of the video. most video takes 2 minutes to download, even if it is 7-8 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom