Speech recognition in Windows Vista!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying the words that it was telling me too and it wouldn't Recognize it. then I said, f*ck you b*tch, then it recognize that as the words that I was supposed to say

cut it out.

amd 4600
500gigs hdd
2 gigs ram

these types of programs have never worked on people from da hood.

we don't talked proper English and we tend to have more bass in our voice. an example. we will say "no' what I'm sayin' " as opposed to "do you know what I'm am saying"

lol being english doesnt really effect it as M$ is based in USA. It should be able to recognise most voices i would have thought because its just meant to learn from u.

Yes, but when I dictate to the computer I speak slightly slower than usual and pronounce all my words correctly so that it can understand the better. Once it has learnt to understand your voice you can talk with the normal pace, and it will pick up almost everything you say correctly, plus you don't have to bother with typing!

Eric, I suggest you retry using speech recognition, but go through the voice tutorial and improve the computers understanding of your voice by clicking "Configuration/improve voice recognition"

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom