Best Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my razer, dimondback. The only thing I don't like is the side buttons but I don't use them anyway.

The only thing I don't like is the side buttons but I don't use them anyway.

I used to dislike them, but I've gotten used to them. I only use button 4 for changing DPI, and button 5 for double-click (both buttons on the left side).

Fayt19 said:
MX518 ive had it for over 2 years and let me tell you its a wonderful mouse. this is my second one though..after 6 months i had to RMA mine to logitech because the laser died or something...

DONT LEAVE THIS MOUSE ON 24/7

also go easy on the right click...a lot of people including me had problems where it didnt break but it was like sticky...idk how to explain it..like it caught on something everytime you click it...it happened on my first one but my new one ive had for about 6 months and its perfect =P

Exactly, the mouse is great but my clicks sometimes feel like they not really sticky...but like a crunching type feel in the slightest. I only notice this when im just slowly clicking and stuff, if I'm gaming or playing FPS I cannot notice this. It is really hard to explain. It's not to bad though and it shouldn't stop you from buying this great mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom