help me find the perfect PSU for my future mobo, processor, n GPU card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the Enermax because it's cheaper, but i want to hear ur opinion about it.

It's a powersupply. It's a good brand. It's going to eat up your bill, but if that's fine with you, then ok. If it has everything you need, get it.

Evergreen said:
It's a powersupply. It's a good brand. It's going to eat up your bill, but if that's fine with you, then ok. If it has everything you need, get it.

ok........how much do u think it's going to eat up the bill? $300 more or something?

wait for the cards to come out and then see, because who knows how much power they will actually take

remember before the 8800s came out everyone was shitting their pants because they thought they wouldnt have enough power?
a now we see that you can run two with a 450 watt

imo they wont take that much power at all and you will probably be fine with like a 550-650watt psu from a good maker

fade2black2004 said:
wait for the cards to come out and then see, because who knows how much power they will actually take

remember before the 8800s came out everyone was shitting their pants because they thought they wouldnt have enough power?
a now we see that you can run two with a 450 watt

imo they wont take that much power at all and you will probably be fine with like a 550-650watt psu from a good maker

ya.......i guess ur right.........thx, ill go with ur advice n wait ;). By the way, i just got a job as a sign spinner, getting paid $10 a month, Saturday n Sunday, most likely $500 a month.

thx, ill stop making more threads unless it's necessary, moderators, plz close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom