chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.
done that already a couple of hours ago now i just get more error messages about there being no date time on the bios and it says overclocking failed!!! What does a jumper actually do does it make a circuit with the grounded pin because as ive now lost the jumper for the chassis intrusion pins and my chassis intrusion device doesnt seem to be working shall i try putting my screw driver between the chassis intruder pins on the mobo so that it acts as a jumper and see if that works???? Can someone who is pretty sure of the answer please reply as i don't want to fry my mobo

Matt

I dont know how but i switched my pc on this morning and it suddenly worked im so happy you cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!! also i am an idiot lol i plugged the mouse into the keyboard slot and keyboard into the mouse input lol which explains why the keyboards weren't working!!

Matt

ok now windows cant find the hdd I dont know how to format the one want to use. I also hate the way that most people are american on this so the more experienced users would be just going to bed :(

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom