Computer help?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tincan

Beta member
Ok so my computer has been messing up lately and I have no idea whats wrong with it. I want to try and figure out what it is before I give up and just buy a brand new computer. Anyone know what the problem could be when this screen comes up? It doesnt do anything after that. I would have to manually reboot and the screen would come back up.

messedcpu.jpg

Im thinkin it could be my hard drive but for some reason I doubt it. It could also be the motherboard but im not for sure. Anyone know? Thanks in advanced.

Any particular reason your boot drive is not your primary drive?

How was your computer acting before it messed up?

Trotter said:
Any particular reason your boot drive is not your primary drive?

How was your computer acting before it messed up?

I think when I replaced my old hdd with this one I accidently put it in the seconday primary. But it was working fine for a couple of years up until a couple months ago. Im thinking my hd is fried because when I unplug my drive I get the same screen. But im not too sure.

How many hard drives do you have? Just the one, or is there a second one? Make sure all of your cables are firmly connected.

Ethereal_Dragon said:
How many hard drives do you have? Just the one, or is there a second one? Make sure all of your cables are firmly connected.

Yes only 1 drive, and im pretty sure theyre all firmly connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom