Which of these 2 laptops should i get?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldIndustries said:
Core Duo? Core 2 Duo? Where are you guys getting all this? The T2000 series is Pentium!

LMFAO....If anyone is reading this and has a T2000 proc. plz post cpu-z results and help this guy out.

leje0306 said:
LMFAO....If anyone is reading this and has a T2000 proc. plz post cpu-z results and help this guy out.

Google lied to me then... I don't use Intel's, so blame it on that fact!

Besides, I made my main point, the T2060 is a Pentium. According to Google (which may be a false info... again), the T2060 has a lot of instruction sets disabled... Which cripples it a lot vs. a Core Duo.

Anyway, leave it to Intel to have such confusing branding schemes.

the first one, the pentium d owns the turion, turion is the sempron or duron for laptops

WorldIndustries said:
Google lied to me then... I don't use Intel's, so blame it on that fact!

Besides, I made my main point, the T2060 is a Pentium. According to Google (which may be a false info... again), the T2060 has a lot of instruction sets disabled... Which cripples it a lot vs. a Core Duo.

Anyway, leave it to Intel to have such confusing branding schemes.

Dude, the T2060 in one of my laptops is a core duo, I'm not making this up (I have no reason to). If I get time I will run CPUZ and prove this to you(So check back). And it's not google that is lying to you, it's the site that google directed you to....Google is only a directory. And don't forget to wear your anti static wristband (I think all posts should end with this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom