Stupid question - DVI cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a voltmod on the card voids the warranty so you can't do that, but the card's have a lifetime warranty otherwise which is nice.

XFX Does that now too. eVGA also has a step up program which is really nice as well.
From my understanding, When a new card come's out. IE: 8900. You place your name on the list an when your next in line, You get the new card, an only pay the difference. Such as if I had a 8800 an went to the 8900, With the 8800 being 550$ an the 8900 being 600, I'd pay 50$ + the shipping.

That's what my understanding of it is, I'm not 100% shure how it work's yet.

An my 8800's was 650$ each. If anything they should be paying me money back after the 8900 is released. LOL If it is 600$.

I called them about it. The Step-Up is an amazing program.

If you bought and registered an eVGA card and then want to purchase another in the next 3 months, you send in your old card as a trade-in, and they give you exactly how much you payed as a start towards it. I'm doing that with my 7900GS which I payed 180 for to get an 8900GS when it comes out. I will have to pay 15% extra though becuase I don't have the original box and stuff, but still evenb after 15% thats what like 40 bucks for a new 8900GS card?

Step-up is truly what makes eVGA card's stick out above the rest when you want to buy a card. You could just keep upgrading your card every 3 months with the times if you wanted as I'm sure there would be a new one or one you hadn't got by 3 months time.

My problem is I don;'t have the sticker on my card to register it anymore and I have to send them pictures with a digital camera of what I actually have, they said if I dpo this they can consider registering it. Too bad I purchased my card december 20th which means They need to come out with new cards by then or I'll just get like a 7950GT to hold me over.

Still such an excellent program.

That's unbelievable that eVGA has that kind of policy. I wasn't aware of this, otherwise I would of definitely bought an eVGA card.

Yes eVGA's step-up policy is really just awesome and Like I said that's the thing that really makes them stand out from other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom