Best Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i needs to gets me some of that g.skill stuff...
next build definitely, x2 or c2d whatever...im gonna try it out and see if i can get the results that i have been hearing about.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826153003

That mouse there is the best mouse in the world. I love my RAZER!!! It is very very easy to switch your sensitivity's around. There is one small button on the bottom of the mouse. Once you get used to the fastest profile, it will improve your FPS games by 100%. Just thought that I would throw in my input for all of the Logitech fans out there.

Evergreen said:
i went to office max and they had some chair that was nearly falling apart there for 10 bucks.. i bought it, and needless to say, It fell apart. While I was on it.

I use an old small rocking chair now

This is why you need a booster chair--with a seat belt, like me.

I actually tried putting pillows in my chair once, but that didn't work. And the area where my computer is is smushed between the wall and my dresser, so i don't think i have enough room for a real computer chair, and no way can i fit a rocking chair :D

MX518 ive had it for over 2 years and let me tell you its a wonderful mouse. this is my second one though..after 6 months i had to RMA mine to logitech because the laser died or something...

DONT LEAVE THIS MOUSE ON 24/7

also go easy on the right click...a lot of people including me had problems where it didnt break but it was like sticky...idk how to explain it..like it caught on something everytime you click it...it happened on my first one but my new one ive had for about 6 months and its perfect =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom