Volcano 12 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotyofire

Baseband Member
Fan works great, but it seems to have a mind of its own, im using the fan controllers that came with it and turning them up or down seems like it doesn't make a difference, only when i 1st turn the PC does it work like its suppose too, im not using the temperature sensor at the moment kuz i want to be in control of the fan. So the fan revs up and down constantly, very annoying since this thing spins 5500+ and would only like to use it like that during gaming.

What do i do?

Have you monitered the speeds of the fan? What is it doing jumping around 2000 - 5500? So you detached the jumper and attached the Speed Controller? When you detache the speed controller and reattache the jumper does it do the same thing or stay at highest speed?

which jumper are you talking about? i dont think its jumping around 2000-5500, i just turned the computer on now and its quiet, it was revving a lil bit but now it stopped, but last night it would not stop, i think its somthing with the connection becuase it random revs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom