widescreen or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimBlanchard

Daemon Poster
Hey

ok so i was thinking about getting a 19" widescreen.

I do alot of photoshopping/ website design, but i tend to watch alot of
stuff on my pc also....

would widescreen be for me?

thanks

Tim :D

I would say yes. At work I have dual CRT monitors, which helps out alot with multi-tasking (like posting on techforums and running queries :D ). I had a 17" CRT at home, but upgraded to a 20" widescreen. It's not the same as dual monitor, but it's wide enough I can have two applications open at once for multi-tasking at home.

flyboychuckles said:
I would say yes. At work I have dual CRT monitors, which helps out alot with multi-tasking (like posting on techforums and running queries :D ). I had a 17" CRT at home, but upgraded to a 20" widescreen. It's not the same as dual monitor, but it's wide enough I can have two applications open at once for multi-tasking at home.

so is 19" ok for photoshop (i don't want it too narrow)

Tim

I don't use photoshop, but 19" should be fine for just about anything. The height of my screen is about equal to or greater than my old CRT, so really just wider. If you can, I suggest going to your local computer store and actually look at the differences between a 19" widescreen and a 19" regular screen. Or even up the ante and check out a 20.1" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom