I am buying this Dell laptop but have a few questions about these add-ons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GSM CEO

Hmm,
And here I thought forums were a place that people can ask questions if they need answers. But then I forgot, there are losers like you that type insults because you could never actually say them to anyone in person..thought I can't identify with your plight, I feel sorry for you just the same ;-)
The questions that I am asking are based on the fact that I am in a rush to by a laptop and wanted advice from people that are more experienced with the hardware and technicalities of such a purchase. Hopefully, you are more friendly to all of us new posters. I guess your mother never taught you that if you don't have anything pleasant to say, keep your ignorant mouth shut:)

Cheers!

Re: @GSM CEO

cocoagirl said:
Hmm,
And here I thought forums were a place that people can ask questions if they need answers. But then I forgot, there are losers like you that type insults because you could never actually say them to anyone in person..thought I can't identify with your plight, I feel sorry for you just the same ;-)
The questions that I am asking are based on the fact that I am in a rush to by a laptop and wanted advice from people that are more experienced with the hardware and technicalities of such a purchase. Hopefully, you are more friendly to all of us new posters. I guess your mother never taught you that if you don't have anything pleasant to say, keep your ignorant mouth shut:)

Cheers!

AMEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom