DivX 10 question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right some n00b. Great l337 talk. This is also someone who isnt banned.

You are right i am stubborn. But i also know that i am right when it comes to this. If they limit themselves to DX9 they will hurt themselves. They will limit what the game can do. It will be poor GFX wise compared to what it could be on DX10.

Plus Google my handle. You will see that the close to 3,000 posts here i have 4,000 at another site another 1,000 at yet another site and yet another 2,000 at another site. So figure over 10,000 posts on forums. right n00b that has forgotten more about DX10 than you already know. Gosh how you make me laugh. Go buy a clue.

When the guys from Crytek figure out what is already known by the rest of the computer world then we will see.

It's really as simple as this:

DirectX 10 will run DirectX 9 games, and DirectX 9 cards.

Crysis is designed for DirectX 9.

Crysis will run on DirectX 9 cards under DirectX 9.
Crysis will run on DirectX 9 cards under DirectX 10.
Crysis will run on DirectX 10 cards under DirectX 10.

[]D[][]\/[][]D has been banned, for re-registering after already being banned.

Crysis will run on DirectX 9 cards under DirectX 10.

I can not agree with this cause i know for a fact that DX9 cards can not do DX10. They can not even emulate it correctly without putting major stress on the CPU and GPU.

There will be a patch to run DX10 on DX9 but it will not be official. I would be weary of it.

I think what is more likely is a patch to allow DX10 to run on XP, providing you have a GeForce 8 series or Radeon X2000 series card. DX10 on a DX9 card is not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom