Very serious IE problem , help please!!(It affects windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FERW48

Baseband Member
First of all I'm unable to run java aplications (Like in yahoo news - when you click on one of four last news it just selsect it , but if you havent java goes to notice page directly)and when I try to download from rapidshare(or same sites) where you can see the timer it says ,,enable javascript,,. But I have enabled java and all setting are correct , I also have the latest version of java. When I click rightmouse-propirities it gives me INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIP ERROR (all fields of which are empty-when the normal you can see the info ) where I can choose YES , NO and Close , if I click yes or no nothing happens , when I click CLOSE it closes but its unable to see how it closes because there are like 50 of them and when I close all appears 50 more. It gives me the same error when I trying to purchase a game from pc , like trial version games which later you can purchase or steam it gives me the error when i click on all games.

But its not the worst part , like you know IE is part of Windows and when I try to go in user panel it gives me the same error , and not only in user's panel. Also when I try to run search it says that it cant find the file

-I tried to reinstall it -nothing
-I tried to downgrade it(I have 7 version)-it says I cant downgrade it
-Tried to delete it-dont know from where , I cant see it in program list , in soft programs also cant see it.

Help me please.

You have to use the Windows CD to uninstall Windows programs like IE, outlook etc.

I'd use that, then DL firefox and use it with IE tab so you dont have to worry anymore about IE being a problem.

BTW - IE 7.0 sucks period.

no it isn't a virus i already check it , and BoyNightOut can you tell me for steps what i need to do, thx

I m using Firefox , but upper I say that IE is part of windows and i cant access to user panel and cant purchase games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom