non-ipod with iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroldthesage

Baseband Member
Does anybody know of a program that will copy my iTunes Library but also allow me to stick any song (including protected ACCs) on any mp3 player?

I dont think it will work. Cause not all MP3 players can play ACCs. So you have to make sure that the MP3 player can even do that first.

Aside from that the Mp3 player should have software that allows you to transfer music to it. Either that or it would be a drag and drop deal.

i know bestbuy has a program to handle things like this. i'm not sure if it will decrypt files for you, but it's called iTunes Library.

the best thing to do is not to rip in AAC in iTunes. under preferences you can tell it to rip in mp3. there are apps out there that can crack AAC protection but i think they only work up to iTunes 4.3 or something.

you should be able to right click a file in your itunes library and select "convert selected to mp3". If the option is not there, go to
edit --> preferences click the advanced tab then the importing subtab. change your "import using" to "mp3 encoder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom