Best Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a wal-mart special that has a gel filled wrist rest. it rocks. it cost eight bucks. it was made in indonesia by children.
vive le wal-mart!

I was looking for a gaming mouse a while back, and went with the razor copper head. I love it. It takes a little while to get used to the shape, but once you do it's no problem. The 2000 dpi is great, people come over and when they touch my mouse their like, "whoa man" I definately reccomend the copperhead. Also i use a similar mouse pad to the guy above me, and i hate it. My desk isn't a traditional computer desk, and it's about 6-8 inches higher than i would like it. Because of that the gel on the wrist pad actually hurts after a while.

I currently own a Logitech G7.

Great mouse overall, like somebody said above, I'd want to purchase more batteries, but yeah.

VERY Comfortable mouse!

u all forgot the mx 1000 it isnt a gaming mouse but i find it is it has a nicer design and has more butons then the mx518 is wireless laser so it doesnt skip and the buttons are programable for games so to me it is just the same if not a gaming mouse

spartan1121 said:
My desk isn't a traditional computer desk, and it's about 6-8 inches higher than i would like it. Because of that the gel on the wrist pad actually hurts after a while.

lol perhaps you should purchase a taller chair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom