when do you think the geforce 9's will come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdlevine

Solid State Member
i was just curious. After my experience with the gefroce 3, i would like to see what a generation later of a card can do after the DX10 games actually come out (since despite the high power of the geforce 8 cards i have a feeling the DX10 games will actually test them and then the Geforce 9 cards will have a chance to ramp that advancement up with more accuracy).

Umm...not for a while since 8 series has only just broken in. They still have lots more 8 cards to release first and you cant except to see anything 9 until 08 hits.

well i have noticed new geforce 8 cards on the horizon but i think they are all lower end version, non yet to top the gtx, or even the current GTS i think.

there will always be new models popping up and price cuts in old models. Geforce 9 series is few months away.

traderonline said:
there will always be new models popping up and price cuts in old models. Geforce 9 series is few months away.
no, it won't be until at least next year. they haven't even got a rough indication of the final product yet.

saltynay said:
with the 8900Gt and 8900gs there is also the 8950gtx and the 8900gx2 which are going to be top of the line better then 8800gtx

really? the only thing i heard about was a turned down 320MB gt card, i hadn't read about any stronger 8's coming out, where is the news on all those 8900's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom