Help Tweaking my high end machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdeathgiver

Baseband Member
or at least id like to think its high end :p built it myself :D

Anyhow hello all i wonder if i can get a lil advice from you guys
id like to know how to tweak my pc to get the best mixture of performance and quality in online gameing as thats all i use it for in general
my machine specs are below ive tried to make it as detailed as possible if you need any more info please dont hesitate to ask

[Cpu] Socket 775 P4 3 GIG hyper threader
cpuinfoqo0.png

[Cooling system] Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro

[Graphics Card]
graphicsinfobu3.png

[RAM] DDR1 1024 400mhz

[MainBoard]
ASRock 775 Dual - VSTA Bios version V02.58

[Misc Sys Info]
miscsysinfoxf8.png

dude if your trying to overclock a P4... that doesnt have much heat tolrance. at most 70c. you might as well buy water cooling

Im going to cut to the chase here, thats waaaaaay off "high end"

You would be better off upgrading parts of your system, i.e processor/ram/ video card etc

i asked if anyone could help me tweak it...... ie overclock etc
i dont need 2 upgrade it, my computer hapily plays any game ive ever asked it to i just want to get the most out of it

so can anyone explain how to do that ?

If your BIOS has no option to overclock, and there are no updates or the updates also have no option, then I'm afraid you can't overclock.

ASRock isn't very good for overclocking anyways.

Your PC is very out dated, if you want more performance you might as well upgrade.

CrazeD said:
If your BIOS has no option to overclock, and there are no updates or the updates also have no option, then I'm afraid you can't overclock.

ASRock isn't very good for overclocking anyways.

Your PC is very out dated, if you want more performance you might as well upgrade.

Thats what i said! and to get much better performance you wouldnt need to spend much at all, so something to think about there especially as you can build your own pc's it will be even cheaper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom