for
any
suggestions
for
a
power
supply.

:p

I really don't know what power supply I should get, I was thinking about one from Thermaltake thought?

fairly good? It has 80 amps on the rails and 580w lol....for 120 bucks that's quite impressive! Also with a good name!

Anytime btw.

I know, I didn't mean what I said by 'fairly good' I meant, I was hoping for a less expensive PSU, but with that name, and those specs, it's great.

a Less expensive would be the Antec Trurpower Trio for 99.99. This will still Power an 8800GTX SLI system but god **** For a deal like that Mushkin though I don't think you can pass it up. That thing will make you safe for years to come probably with all of those Amps.

As you can see, I already ordered it. :D I couldn't pass it up. I was talking to my friend and he already has one, and says it runs his SLI system great.

Yep...that thing has enough watts and amps to last you years to come in some system or another.

EDIT: You already made it in to a signature? LOL fast are we?

Yeah, I've been looking at a few of the parts I just ordered for a while now, and had an idea of what I wanted to do. I hope I can actually keep this computer, without getting the urge to sell it and build a new on. :p

EDIT : I'm just glad I already had one of the XFX Geforce 8800GTX cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom