Good trusted places to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first buy from Newegg was really bad, I've never enjoyed their support... But for their low prices, Great service as in RMAing, I'm pleased.
Just they didn't have in what I needed, An needed asap so had to find else-where.

Newegg, I can't decide what I like best. Is it their great selection? Or maybe its the great service. No, I got it, its their great prices! Now if they would just stop using UPS...

Yeah my UPS man was GREAT for year's till they switched.. Now this idiot is just down right sad. When he brought my monitor's, He was on a cellphone, Pulling them an the rest of my pc on a dolly, Through the snow with one hand.
He then loses a monitor off the dolly before I can stop the dumbass...

Thankfully, It worked fine!

But yeah Newegg has great prices and alot of stuff, So hey what can you do. :)

TheEnd187 said:
im thinking of makin asite called rottenegg "we specialize in broken parts"
There already is a rottenegg... it's a movie review site.

And if that's intended to jab at newegg, you're an idiot. Again, they don't make parts, they sell them.

I've had very positive experiences with Clubit.com ..... They have always shipped my stuff out as fast as Newegg.... They also have a very solid rating on ResellerRatings.com .

some1 should make a new topic about it and get it stickied, but instead just list them instead of asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom