Need a really good Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafra

In Runtime
I'm going to be doing some pretty heavy overclocking of my CPU and video card. I've got some nice coolers for both, now I need to find a REALLY good case with excellent air flow. I really don't care what it looks like, I'm all about performance. Trying to spend $150 or less US. Currently looking at the Antec 900 unless someone can recomend better.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I did a search on NewEgg and their were thousands of cases. Thanks in advance :)

The CM stacker is not much of a looker, it's the case in my sig.

It is an awsome case for cooling . you can even buy an optional crossflow fan that sucks air in from the right side of the case and blows it over the whole mobo. It will accomodate lots of 120mm fans also.

I also recommend the Stacker. It has great airflow and is good for cable management which helps airflow. Its also got plenty of room if you want to add a water cooling setup you could easily fit it all inside.
The only downside would be its size. Its huge so if you are limited on space it wouldn't be a good choice. If thats not problem though its a superb case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom